The guys gather from MattyBear’s favorite studios; the Powerscourt Studios to bring you this magical presentation. Subscribe, comment, and rate on iTunes!
- A racist post made its way to the fan page right as we went on the air
- We nosh on Onion Rings and Fried Mushrooms from The Village Bar (Villagio)
- We also break down Companion Cafe baked goods and lunch
- MattyBear gives some really cold food takes
- Which microphone does Joey Hams use when he comes to the studio?
- MattyBear uses restaurant industry slang terms
- Hardee’s chicken fingers are the best
- 3 of 4 of us love McDonalds Hot Mustard, which is quite the anomaly
- MWHBAH is good at beating down corporations on Twitter
- There’s a new Fan Page Rising Star
- Cheap Plugs
The guys nosh on wingy-wingy from Schnucks. Then we have to have an emergency meeting about bullying on the fan page. And we name our next Fan Page Rising Star.
We induct our first three members into the Fan Page Hall of Fame. We noshed on some Black Thorn pizza. Everyone once again assumes Andy is #blessed.
It’s the 2018 Fan Page Award Ceremony! We honor all the greats of 2017 and also pay tribute to those we lost. It’s an episode that can’t be missed.
Follow the guys on Twitter
Andy Hanselman – @imo6
Kevin Hebert – @kevin_hebert
Tim Montgomery – @stlmonty
Matt Berra –
Email the show: email@example.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/noshinandjoshin/
Show Home Page: www.stlpodcast.com/series/noshinnjoshin
Network Twitter: @podcaststl
Network Facebook: www.facebook.com/stlpodcast
Welcome to Season 2 of Noshin & Joshin
The guys break down their meal from Shake Shack, the N&J Holiday Luncheon at Happy China, what we did over the holidays, and we name our next Fan Page Rising Star!
As always, remember to subscribe, rate and comment on iTunes!